JOB POSTING - Interior Designer
Design Space Studios is a Commercial Interior Design firm headquartered in Rochester, NY. We are a full service design studio specializing in Commercial and Healthcare Interiors and Education Design.
• Candidates are to have completed 2-4 years of higher education in an interior design program or related field.
• Previous industry experience is required.
• Strong portfolio representing design, CAD and visualization skills related to commercial interiors.
• Experience in communicating design intent with project team and coordinating design elements within unique project program requirements.
• Experience in space planning, furniture selections and specifications.
• Experience in creating construction documentation and specifications related to interior scope and finishes for public bid work.
• Experience in Autocad, Revit, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite.
• A confident communicator and enjoys working in a team environment.
• Have a passion for developing creative design solutions and problem solving.
• Work quickly and effectively to meet project and team deadlines.
Regular duties will include, but are not limited to:
Conceptual Design - finish selection, furniture selection and space planning
Drafting- 2D and 3D utilizing Autocad, Revit and SketchUp
Production of Construction Documentation and specifications
Drafting drawing markups
Conceptual Sketches - digital and hand drawn
Project Finish Binders
Project Finish Boards
* Design Space Studios, LCC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals and will not be responsible for any fees associated with resumes that are submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies.