JOB POSTING - Interior Design Intern
Design Space Studios is a Commercial Interior Design firm headquartered in Rochester, NY. We are a full service design studio specializing in Education Design, Healthcare and Commercial Interiors.
• Candidates are to have completed a minimum 2 years of higher education in an interior design program or related field.
• Available to work 8-16 hours per week, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm.
• Previous industry experience is preferred.
• Strong portfolio representing design, CAD and visualization skills related to commercial interiors.
• Experience in Autocad, Revit, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite.
• A confident communicator and enjoys working in a team environment.
• Have a passion for developing creative design solutions and problem solving.
• Work quickly and effectively to meet project and team deadlines.
Regular duties will include, but are not limited to:
Management of Design Library - order new product and ongoing organization
Manufacturer Rep Communications - coordinate meetings, order and return of requested samples
Project related duties will include, but are not limited to:
Conceptual Design - finish selection and furniture/space planning
Drafting- 2D and 3D utilizing Autocad, Revit and SketchUp
Conceptual Sketches - digital and hand drawn
Project Finish Binders
Project Finish Boards
* Design Space Studios, LCC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals and will not be responsible for any fees associated with resumes that are submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies.